Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Ladder  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Death_demon
Halo Wars Epic trailer Vote_lcapHalo Wars Epic trailer Voting_barHalo Wars Epic trailer Empty 
Patty
Halo Wars Epic trailer Vote_lcapHalo Wars Epic trailer Voting_barHalo Wars Epic trailer Empty 
=HDC= FOX
death_liam
=HDC= 7S1NS
death_kid
death_doc
death_17
Death_@13X
Chippy10794
Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is difdahri

Our users have posted a total of 551 messages in 86 subjects

Halo Wars Epic trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patty
ADMIN
ADMIN
Patty

Halo Wars Epic trailer Empty
PostSubject: Halo Wars Epic trailer   Halo Wars Epic trailer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:34 pm

Just a little note to you guys, i didnt make this video, neither did the company who made halo wars, its a fan made video, so all credit go's to the creator of this video.
Back to top Go down
https://halodeathclan.forumotion.com
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars Epic trailer   Halo Wars Epic trailer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:55 am

i want to play as an elite again
Back to top Go down
Patty
ADMIN
ADMIN
Patty

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars Epic trailer   Halo Wars Epic trailer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:09 pm

You can be an elite in halo wars, it's another version of Age Of Empires....Actually its the same people who made age of empires
Back to top Go down
https://halodeathclan.forumotion.com
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars Epic trailer   Halo Wars Epic trailer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:53 pm

i know if you guys have ever played warcraft (steping stone of WOW) its going to be set up like that , same thing goes for command and concour(cant spell that word) people , but it should be fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars Epic trailer   Halo Wars Epic trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Wars Epic trailer
Page 1 of 1