Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Ladder  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Death_demon
So you want to be a mod eh? Vote_lcapSo you want to be a mod eh? Voting_barSo you want to be a mod eh? Empty 
Patty
So you want to be a mod eh? Vote_lcapSo you want to be a mod eh? Voting_barSo you want to be a mod eh? Empty 
=HDC= FOX
death_liam
=HDC= 7S1NS
death_kid
death_doc
death_17
Death_@13X
Chippy10794
Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is difdahri

Our users have posted a total of 551 messages in 86 subjects

So you want to be a mod eh?

Go down 
+4
Death_demon
death_liam
=HDC= 7S1NS
Patty
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Patty
ADMIN
ADMIN
Patty

So you want to be a mod eh? Empty
PostSubject: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:04 pm

Well I know everyone want to be a mod pretty much. And i got alot of pm's asking if they could be one? Well im not just going to let anyone just be a mod. If you really really want to be one just folow these rules -

-Be nice around the forums. Comment other ppls work and help members into something they dont know.

-Dont just spam when ever you post? Actually say something useful. And keep your posting time good, like dont post twice in one minutes, and never double post

-Active members are sometimes good and sometimes bad, cause they post alot and spam, and then again they watch the topics and see how the members are going.

Just do some random acts of kindness on this forum, and earn your way to the top and be a mod!
Back to top Go down
https://halodeathclan.forumotion.com
=HDC= 7S1NS
Not Even near rich, but im not poor!
=HDC= 7S1NS

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm

how can you be a mod?
Back to top Go down
Patty
ADMIN
ADMIN
Patty

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:04 pm

huh?
Back to top Go down
death_liam
BANK KEEPER
BANK KEEPER
death_liam

PostSubject: yay   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:55 pm

IM A MOD YAY
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: mods ??   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:03 pm

how can you be a mod makes no sence to me

Suspect Arrow Question
Back to top Go down
=HDC= 7S1NS
=HDC= 7S1NS

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:08 pm

lol typo I mean to say how can get to be one
Back to top Go down
Death_@13X

PostSubject: mod   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:17 am

patrick can i plz be a mod Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex005
death_17
POOR
POOR
death_17

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:44 pm

no i don't want to be a mod i am happy and proud to be a pyro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jazman94.webs.com
death_doc
Hey at least i got some money?
Hey at least i got some money?
death_doc

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:30 pm

what is a moderator anyway Question i would like to know and i will tell you if i want to be a mod in another postlater after you tell me what a mod is.
Back to top Go down
=HDC= FOX
MODERATER
MODERATER
=HDC= FOX

PostSubject: yay   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:29 pm

I'm a mod yay!
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:23 am

i dont care anymore its just a part of leadership i dont need a title for it i can lead as long as there is no mutany
Back to top Go down
=HDC= 7S1NS
=HDC= 7S1NS

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:56 pm

Why does this even matter?
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:56 pm

i know right
Back to top Go down
Patty
ADMIN
ADMIN
Patty

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:15 pm

The part of being a Mod is that you can make announcements and sticky topic, you have the right to ban members,move topics, edit other people posts for spam or adult continent and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:58 am

well i dont like that type of stuff, its like fixing thier promlems for them to me
Back to top Go down
Patty
ADMIN
ADMIN
Patty

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:04 pm

Yea being a mod is a big duty you have to be really active. And read every single post,
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:54 pm

i can do that can mods have secretearys
Back to top Go down
Patty
ADMIN
ADMIN
Patty

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 pm

secretearys? What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a mod eh?   So you want to be a mod eh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you want to be a mod eh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Annoucments :: News-
Jump to: