Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Ladder  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Death_demon
I am running a modded map :D Vote_lcapI am running a modded map :D Voting_barI am running a modded map :D Empty 
Patty
I am running a modded map :D Vote_lcapI am running a modded map :D Voting_barI am running a modded map :D Empty 
=HDC= FOX
death_liam
=HDC= 7S1NS
death_kid
death_doc
death_17
Death_@13X
Chippy10794
Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is difdahri

Our users have posted a total of 551 messages in 86 subjects

I am running a modded map :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
=HDC= 7S1NS
Not Even near rich, but im not poor!
=HDC= 7S1NS

I am running a modded map :D Empty
PostSubject: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Its blood gulch but everything is unlimited ammo and the AR shoots hundreds of bullets and the pistol is automatic Very Happy It has a pelican that is drivable too Very Happy Very Happy so thats what I am running Very Happy

If you want to play this map you have to mod your game first... so here is how Smile

MAKE SURE YOU COPY ALL HALO FILES BEFORE DOING THIS FOR IT CHANGES A MAP

1. Go to http://files.filefront.com/Pelican+Wars+10/;6872195;/fileinfo.html and download the patch (make sure to save it in the Halo folder)

2. Go to you desktop and right click the Halo icon and click on properties

3. Click on "Find Target" and it should bring up a bunch of stuff

4. now with that open, open up My Computer, click on Microsoft Games, click on Halo and it should bring up the folder you saved the patch into

5. Right click and copy the patch (the whole thing) and go back to the other window you were in earlier (one with all the stuff in it)

6. Paste the Patch into the Halo folder

7. Open up the patch and find the thing the says "bloodgulch", right click and copy it

8. go back to the thing befoe with all the folders and go to the top where you should find a folder that says MAPS

9. Open MAPS and paste the copy of "bloodgulch" into it

10. A window should open saying that a copy off blood gluch already is in the folder but nevermind that and click ok

11. The mod has been saved if you have followed this right, so jump into Halo, open up Blood gulch and see what you find Very Happy

ENJOY!!!

Last edited by Death_Sn1p3 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:21 pm

OT???
Back to top Go down
=HDC= 7S1NS
=HDC= 7S1NS

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:29 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:08 pm

Death_Sn1p3 wrote:
Its blood gulch but everything is unlimited ammo and the AR shoots hundreds of bullets and the pistol is automatic Very Happy It has a pelican that is drivable too Very Happy Very Happy so thats what I am running Very Happy

If you want otplay this map you have to mod your game first... so here is how Smile

MAKE SURE YOU COPY ALL HALO FILES BEFORE DOING THIS FOR IT CHANGES A MAP

1. Go to http://files.filefront.com/Pelican+Wars+10/;6872195;/fileinfo.html and download the patch (make sure to save it in the Halo folder)

2. Go to you desktop and right click the Halo icon and click on properties

3. Click on "Find Target" and it should bring up a bunch of stuff

4. now with that open, open up My Computer, click on Microsoft Games, click on Halo and it should bring up the folder you saved the patch into

5. Right click and copy the patch (the whole thing) and go back to the other window you were in earlier (one with all the stuff in it)

6. Paste the Patch into the Halo folder

7. Open up the patch and find the thing the says "bloodgulch", right click and copy it

8. go back to the thing befoe with all the folders and go to the top where you should find a folder that says MAPS

9. Open MAPS and paste the copy of "bloodgulch" into it

10. A window should open saying that a copy off blood gluch already is in the folder but nevermind that and click ok

11. The mod has been saved if you have followed this right, so jump into Halo, open up Blood gulch and see what you find Very Happy

ENJOY!!!
THE RED WORD
Back to top Go down
=HDC= 7S1NS
=HDC= 7S1NS

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Oh oops Sad I changed it
Back to top Go down
death_17
POOR
POOR
death_17

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:55 pm

hey does this work for the mac
Back to top Go down
http://jazman94.webs.com
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:19 am

its ok man im just messing with
Back to top Go down
death_liam
BANK KEEPER
BANK KEEPER
death_liam

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:26 am

yeah can we ppl with gay macs get the mod i already know the answer but just check'in
Back to top Go down
https://halodeathclan.forumotion.com
=HDC= 7S1NS
=HDC= 7S1NS

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:08 pm

Um Im pretty sure you can, I think its all the same as long as you know the gist of what to do
Back to top Go down
=HDC= FOX
MODERATER
MODERATER
=HDC= FOX

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:35 pm

INSANE LOL nice job Smile love it Very Happy I cant drive the pelican very well though it like gets stuck in the air IDK mabye you can show me when we play Very Happy and unlimited automatic snipers holy crap lol
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:18 am

does it keep the normal blood gultch
Back to top Go down
=HDC= FOX
MODERATER
MODERATER
=HDC= FOX

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:57 pm

you have to copy the blood gultch thing other wise it gets rid of the old one....thats what happened to me i had to reinstall lol
Back to top Go down
=HDC= FOX
MODERATER
MODERATER
=HDC= FOX

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:32 pm

ummm I cant play the normal blood gultch I made a copy of blood gultch but it still doesnt let me play normal Blood gultch someone help please Sad
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:30 am

hey can you host this cuz i can and i want to see it (dont want to mod my game) i cant host
Back to top Go down
=HDC= 7S1NS
=HDC= 7S1NS

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Yea sure :d Its under DeathClanRecruitW/$n1p3
Back to top Go down
death_liam
BANK KEEPER
BANK KEEPER
death_liam

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:59 am

no it dosnt work on macs AGAIN
Back to top Go down
https://halodeathclan.forumotion.com
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:44 am

hey umm snipe who were you talking to in your last post
Back to top Go down
=HDC= 7S1NS
=HDC= 7S1NS

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:48 pm

To you Demon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am running a modded map :D   I am running a modded map :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am running a modded map :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Annoucments :: News-
Jump to: