Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Ladder  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Death_demon
!!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Vote_lcap!!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Voting_bar!!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Empty 
Patty
!!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Vote_lcap!!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Voting_bar!!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Empty 
=HDC= FOX
death_liam
=HDC= 7S1NS
death_kid
death_doc
death_17
Death_@13X
Chippy10794
Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is difdahri

Our users have posted a total of 551 messages in 86 subjects

!!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
=HDC= 7S1NS
Not Even near rich, but im not poor!
=HDC= 7S1NS

!!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!!   !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:29 pm

I have started to have problems with the Halo Special Forces or HSF clan original website that I had created. It wont let me log in as the Admin so if anyone wants to play or join or whatever they will have to go to the new site, [url=http://www.hsf-clan.wow-wars.com]www.hsf-clan.wow-wars.com[/url].

The site is under constrution at the moment and as I have time I will continue to improve it.

Thanks, S373N

Last edited by =HDC= S373N on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Patty
ADMIN
ADMIN
Patty

PostSubject: Re: !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!!   !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:39 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
https://halodeathclan.forumotion.com
=HDC= 7S1NS
=HDC= 7S1NS

PostSubject: Re: !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!!   !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:42 pm

I just made one so I was posting for the rest of the clan to know
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!!   !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:50 pm

YOU ARE LEAVING US AND YOUR NOT DEAD ...............................I KILLS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol jk but are you leaving?
Back to top Go down
Patty
ADMIN
ADMIN
Patty

PostSubject: Re: !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!!   !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:01 am

Sorry if you dont like this clan in any way. and im trying really hard for it to get bigger and more active....... Crying or Very sad
Im working really hard for you guys to have more stuff to do on this site?! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://halodeathclan.forumotion.com
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!!   !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:47 pm

hey i like this site is really good my dad has help one of his friends make a site and i know its rly but you and who ever is helping you are doing a great job
Back to top Go down
=HDC= 7S1NS
=HDC= 7S1NS

PostSubject: Re: !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!!   !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:50 pm

Oh no Im not leaving at all I just wanted to head up a clan an d see what I can start and of course I understand Patty, man I thank you for what you are doing for us and Im not tired of this site or clan at all i just want to start one and if it gets big we can start battles and trading and all that fun stuff
Back to top Go down
=HDC= FOX
MODERATER
MODERATER
=HDC= FOX

PostSubject: yea I see   !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:46 pm

well first I dont know why I am wasting my time here seems like no one posts anymore buuuut of well if someone reads this...anyway on to the post....to start I wanna say that I did join HSF (halo speical forces) and second I kinda see what snipe is doing.....sorta like a ally clan I am guessing just to clear that up...once again this is just what I am thinking I dont know if this is true.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!!   !!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!NEW HALO SPECIAL FORCES WEBSITE!!!
Page 1 of 1