Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Ladder  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Death_demon
bringing back the death clan Vote_lcapbringing back the death clan Voting_barbringing back the death clan Empty 
Patty
bringing back the death clan Vote_lcapbringing back the death clan Voting_barbringing back the death clan Empty 
=HDC= FOX
death_liam
=HDC= 7S1NS
death_kid
death_doc
death_17
Death_@13X
Chippy10794
Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is difdahri

Our users have posted a total of 551 messages in 86 subjects

bringing back the death clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
death_liam
BANK KEEPER
BANK KEEPER
death_liam

bringing back the death clan Empty
PostSubject: bringing back the death clan   bringing back the death clan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:51 pm

hey if anyone still goes on this site(it has been abandoned as far as i know) can we please try to get more members on halo plz(i can not play coz i got pc lately and have no pc version of halo) so can u plz try Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
https://halodeathclan.forumotion.com
=HDC= FOX
MODERATER
MODERATER
=HDC= FOX

bringing back the death clan Empty
PostSubject: AYE!   bringing back the death clan Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:48 pm

aye capatain! i'm sad this has been abandoned =[

EDIT!: I cant recruit because I am on a wireless network and it wont let other people join my games sorry Sad
and I thought that the game doesnt do disk checks anymore? cuz I can run halo CE and Halo with no disk in my disk drive
Back to top Go down

bringing back the death clan
Page 1 of 1