Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Ladder  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Death_demon
THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Vote_lcapTHE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Voting_barTHE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Empty 
Patty
THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Vote_lcapTHE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Voting_barTHE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Empty 
=HDC= FOX
death_liam
=HDC= 7S1NS
death_kid
death_doc
death_17
Death_@13X
Chippy10794
Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is difdahri

Our users have posted a total of 551 messages in 86 subjects

THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1

Go down 
+3
Patty
=HDC= 7S1NS
death_kid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
death_kid
FORUM GUARD
FORUM GUARD
death_kid

THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Empty
PostSubject: THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:35 pm

There was once a world called halo and it was ruled by the heroic and strong oh not to forget brave death clan,but one day a demonic clan came they were called the black clan and they burned down houses;slaughtered women and children; then they brain washed the men to the demonic cause which they were serving;a single one of them could kill millions of death clan soldiers and soon every where apart from timber land and death island (the death clan home country) had been taken over. Now the battle for timber land had begun.
"damn them we have to win this!" shouted the leader of the death clan death_liam.
"(snort) U FOOLS, U WILL ALL DIE FOR U R NO MACH FOR THE DARK GODS!" threatened marko of the black clan. then marko shot at death_liam then he fell with a thud he was still alive but marko stood over death_liam and pointed his gun to his head
"(snort) UR ABOUT TO DIE MORTAL AND MAY UR BLOOD BE FED UPON BY THE BLOOD GOD!"

what will happen next well the next person to see this will be able TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Last edited by death_kid on Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://halodeathclan.team
=HDC= 7S1NS
Not Even near rich, but im not poor!
Not Even near rich, but im not poor!
=HDC= 7S1NS

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:05 pm

I like where it is going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patty
ADMIN
ADMIN
Patty

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:20 am

yea that was really good
Back to top Go down
https://halodeathclan.forumotion.com
Patty
ADMIN
ADMIN
Patty

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:01 pm

CHAPTER 2!

Give it to me! Said marko pointing his gun at death_liam. Give you what i dont have anything? I know your lying its around here somewhere....im telling the truth I dont know wat ur looking for! Ill shoot u right in the head if you don't tell me where the spark 403 is! He has the only answer key for what halo was really built for. I don't even know what that is!
Marko threw death_liam on the ground and ran through his house. marko so death_patty on the couch. death_patty yawn and scratched his butt. What seems to be the problem officer. death_patty fell down back words drunk from playing video games too much. Which caused a picture to fall down, and behind it was a safe. he opened it and out came spark 403? O thank u it was much cold in there. Said spartan 403. Then marko took spark 403. Death_liam got up and went to see what happened, and he saw death_patty on the ground like a big fat pig...death_liam was so upset! Great they found it said death_liam.... Huh? What happen did mommy get back from the ice cream store yet? Your so stupid death_patty! HE GOT THE SPARK 403!
welp where boned. I wonder whats on TV. Lets go u idiot! with death_liam dragging death_patty to the warthog....

STAY TUNED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Back to top Go down
death_liam
BANK KEEPER
BANK KEEPER
death_liam

PostSubject: THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 3   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:04 pm

then when they got to the warthog death_patty turned on the radio and listened to the spice girls and death_liam punched him in the face and shot the radio and said "your an idiot pat" and pattty started thinking hmm why dont i shoot him in the foot that would be funny... and stupid lol hehehe. and when they got to the safe named spark 403 holder 400 they saw it was open and spark 403 was missing and death_patty and death_liam shouted DARNIT HE'S GONE and they headed to the armory and got LOTS of guns and headed to the HQ of the black clan and loaded their guns and whispered lets roll...

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT

FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 4

Last edited by death_liam on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: lol cool   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:06 pm

cool now we can make a book lol!

Last edited by Death_demon on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
=HDC= FOX
MODERATER
MODERATER
=HDC= FOX

PostSubject: Chapter 4!   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:23 pm

As they were driving along a rather large explosion happened to the right of them "Whoa was that a shooting star?!" Death_patty said as he took the wheel from Death_liam and turned right. When they got there Death_liam jumped out "Death_Fox! what happened!?" "owwww!" Death_Fox said "I was on the space ship when we were shot Death_Snipe and..." "Death_Snipe!!" Death_Liam said droping Death_Fox on the ground and running into the wrecked space craft "Oh Heeeeeey Death_Fox!, did you get me my Space Cake?" Death_Patty asked "URRRGH" "Is that a yes or a..." Death_Patty started when Death_Snipe and Death_Liam came out of the space craft "YOU IDOIT! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU TOOK DRIVING SCHOOL!" Death_Snipe said to Death_Fox "Yeah, I said I said I took it I didnt say I passed" "Anyway, we better get going" Death Liam said as they got into a warthog and ghost.
Back to top Go down
Patty
ADMIN
ADMIN
Patty

PostSubject: Chapter...um....um 4 no 5!   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:57 pm

Hey what are we doing here at blood gultch? Said death_patty. This is where marko is activating spark 403 at the center of blue base. rebpied Death_Fox. But why here. Said Death_liam? MABY QFC IS HAVING A SALE ON DOUNTS TODAY! WANT TO GO CHECK IT OUT? shouted death_patty. fox and liam just rolled there eyes and kept walking... So how are we going to fight them off? Where out number? Sure we have the guns and all but theres more of them then there is of us. Said death_liam. Um...im sorta making this up as we go along. just bare with me for now. Replied death_fox. Hey its death_snipe Whats he doing here? Said death_liam. Well duh? He wants spartan 403 to tell him how to get a girlfriend. Said death_patty. Um...death_patty do you even understand the word shut-up! Said death_fox.
Then all of them started walking down the hill when out of no where death_fox spotted someone he knows...
hey its... affraid OMG ITS...!

Stay tuned to see what happns next!
Back to top Go down
death_doc
Hey at least i got some money?
Hey at least i got some money?
death_doc

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:44 pm

i really like this story how did you guys think of this stuff
Back to top Go down
=HDC= FOX
MODERATER
MODERATER
=HDC= FOX

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:12 pm

When is someone going to do another chapter I dont want to cause I just did one....lol Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
death_liam
BANK KEEPER
BANK KEEPER
death_liam

PostSubject: CHAPTER SIX!!!!!!!   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:39 am

and as they walked further the mysterious person was identified as bu11etb1ade death_liam's old friend and he had a sniper and was sitting behind a rock and when he saw us he was amazed that he saw death_liam again and said hey mate its been a while and as he finished he was shot in the head with a sniper and death_liam shouted NOOOOOO TAKE COVER MY SOLDIERS AND DONT GET UP it was to late to save bu11etb1ade and death_liam said MARKO YOU B**** YOUR GOIN DOWN MOTHER F***** and as he got up a bullet flew past his head but he was such a good shot he got a headshot with a shotgun and when he saw marko he said...

what will happen next find out in chapter umm..... urrrrr 7 thats it...
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:04 pm

ooo Cool who is coming in next
Back to top Go down
=HDC= FOX
MODERATER
MODERATER
=HDC= FOX

PostSubject: CHA[TER 7!!!   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:18 pm

"DIE!!!!!" death_liam shouted as he ran at marko, then marko aimed his shotgun at him, but right as he pulled the trigger Death_fox jumped in front of Death_liam "NOOO!!!" Death_snipe yelled as he droped his sniper and ran to Death_fox "HEY!!! you cant do that to my friend say your sorry!" Death_patty said "OMG! you are an idiot!!" Death_liam said when marko saw a red flame in Death_snipe's eyes he knew this was a good time to run
Death_snipe picked up his sniper and shot it and hit marko in the back of the leg just then 50 black clan men came running to the battle "oh no!!" death_liam, snipe, and fox said. but just then Death_kid popped out of no where and fired his flame thower at the enemy incinerating them all, well exept marko who some how made it back to his base. the Death clan new they couldnt fight like this "RETREAT!!!!" Death_liam shouted, the Death_snipe and Death_liam carried Death_fox into a nearby tunnel.

See what happens next in chapter......8!

Last edited by DEATH_FOX! on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:32 am

ooo i will SHE chapter 8
Back to top Go down
=HDC= FOX
MODERATER
MODERATER
=HDC= FOX

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:30 pm

lol oops sorry demon I fixed it Razz
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:51 pm

lol! ok
Back to top Go down
=HDC= FOX
MODERATER
MODERATER
=HDC= FOX

PostSubject: is this thing dead?   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:04 pm

Is this topic dead? I mean now one posts on it anymore >_>
Back to top Go down
Death_demon
600 BIG ONES!!
600 BIG ONES!!
Death_demon

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:40 pm

Die!! Die!! Die!! Die!! Die!! ok now its dead
Back to top Go down
Patty
ADMIN
ADMIN
Patty

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:22 pm

Topic is inactive
"Locked"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1   THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DARK SHADOW CHAPTER 1
Page 1 of 1