Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Ladder  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Death_demon
BLACK FIRE CHAPTER 1 Vote_lcapBLACK FIRE CHAPTER 1 Voting_barBLACK FIRE CHAPTER 1 Empty 
Patty
BLACK FIRE CHAPTER 1 Vote_lcapBLACK FIRE CHAPTER 1 Voting_barBLACK FIRE CHAPTER 1 Empty 
=HDC= FOX
death_liam
=HDC= 7S1NS
death_kid
death_doc
death_17
Death_@13X
Chippy10794
Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is difdahri

Our users have posted a total of 551 messages in 86 subjects

BLACK FIRE CHAPTER 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_kid
FORUM GUARD
FORUM GUARD
death_kid

BLACK FIRE CHAPTER 1 Empty
PostSubject: BLACK FIRE CHAPTER 1   BLACK FIRE CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:48 am

Death_kids last words were "the dragons fire is our only hope" then he fell cold dead. The service was a small memorial in death_kids name and honor.
Meanwhile bane found himself in an argument "CHAMPION BANE YOU ARE WEAK" the blood god shouted Exclamation
"HOW AM I WEAK I THOUGHT I SERVED THE DARK POWERS WELL!" snorted bane
"YOU ABANDONED YOUR OWN MEN JUST SO COULD ESCAPE WITH YOUR STUPID LIFE!" howled the blood god. Then champion bane decided that he had heard enough so he stormed out and made his new soldiers and himself battle ready "this battle will prove i am not weak" muttered bane under his breath so no one could hear him. The following day death_liam had an idea "all death_clan soldiers we need to get battle ready NOW!" ordered death_liam the idea was a simple one if the death_clan could capture boarding action they could form one hell of a defense! Unfortunately champion bane also wanted this place so he could form a very strong offense! So just a small time later the battle began: long swords and banshees fought to the death on outside, sniper rounds zoomed from one side to the enemy side (the death clan were on red side and the black clan were on blue side), grenades were tossed at the enemy sides and both sides lost millions of men. the blood and screams of pain burned into the heroic hearts of the death clan. As many men died death_liam decided to draw the line "THATS IT EVERYONE CHARGE!" death_liam shouted and just in a single second the death clan swarmed around the black clan and killed them all apart from champion bane because as soon as they were about to kill him he tele-ported away "DAMN IIIIIITTTTTTT!" howled death_liam with huge anger...

WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WELL LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Back to top Go down
http://halodeathclan.team

BLACK FIRE CHAPTER 1
Page 1 of 1